We have to startup really exact of the time when the PC will be started soon to complete this mission from the main point. This procedure of the startup in the condition on the academized.com website then for the confusion while to catching some bugs.
- Start -> Run “services.msc”
- Right click the service wampapache (may also be called wampapache64). Go to properties and set start-up type to ‘Automatic’
- Startup type – select Automatic.
- demo – https://image.ibb.co/iNqG1w/wamp_autometic.png
- If you want MySQL to also be available on startup, then repeat step 3 for wampmysqld (or wampmysqld64)